COVID-19 and worship services update
Pilot Knob family,
Here is an update on the current situation regarding COVID-19 and services at Pilot Knob.
The deacon body met Monday evening and here are the guidelines we will be following at this time.
- We will be having two services on Sunday mornings: 9:00 am and 10:45 am.
- We will be following recommendations given for social distancing and group gatherings, which is 33% of our capacity. That means we can seat 82 individuals in the sanctuary.
- Pews will be marked to maintain 6-foot social distancing.
- We will also have an overflow area that can hold 50 individuals in the fellowship hall with live streaming.
- We will be sanitizing the areas between the two services.
- Masks will not be required during the service but are recommended and welcomed. Please feel free to wear a mask if you so desire. We ask that you please show grace to one another as we realize there are differing attitudes and convictions regarding masks.
- Our 10:45 service will be on Facebook Live and on our website, as well as via the FM transmitter which can be heard in the parking lot on 90.1 FM.
- Wednesday night Bible study will be at 7:00 pm in the sanctuary, observing the same guidelines. It will also be live streamed online at 1:30 on Wednesday afternoons.
- There will be no in-person Sunday school, children’s ministries, or youth until at least June 15th. Youth and GA’s meet online via Zoom on Wednesday’s at 7:00. The Friends and Followers Sunday school class also meet online. If you are interested, please contact the leaders of those groups or call the church office at 859-985-9342.
We hope that through one of these options; in-person, online, or listening in the parking lot that you are able to worship with us as the local body of Pilot Knob Baptist Church. No matter which option you choose, know that you are a part of this local congregation as we worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this fluid time. God bless.